Help! My Eye Lids Have Fallen and They Can't Get Up

Lately I have noticed my eye lids are starting to droop. Which makes it really hard to apply eye shadow. I lift my eye up and put my makeup. let go and everything disappears. The only thing holding up the flap from completely covering my eye are my eyelashes.


While searching for "droopy eyelids" on the internet, I came across this video which I found kind of funny. It's for a product to help with droopy eyelids. It's a strip of tape placed on the lid. My first issue is that they show a woman who has perfectly good eyelids. Then they place the tape on the lids, which did nothing at all, maybe if they placed one end of the tape on the lid and the other end on your forehead it would pull the flap up.  They then put some makeup on her to cover the tape. From what I could see the eye shaping was all about the makeup not a piece of tape on the lid.I guess I will keep looking for an answer to my droopy lids.




Comments