Sun Spot Removal Treatment Update: Week 1


Today it has been 1 week since my sun spot removal treatment (ILP).  So far all of the spots that got
darker after the treatment are still darker except for one, the largest spot I had right under my eye.  It had turned to a very dark brown color after the treatment and has now dried up and fallen off.  However, the other spots that also turned that deep brown color are still present and the others that got darker but not that deep brown color still have not faded.

I know it takes 4 weeks for your skin to produce new skin cells so I won't know the full results of the treatment for another 3 weeks.  So I am not panicking yet that these coffee grind looking spots won't fall off or the other spots that got darker after the treatment won't fade but it will be a long 3 weeks if something doesn't happen soon.                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                    (stock photo)

Comments